Friday, September 30, 2011

What do you need?

I am so grateful and thankful for all that I have, and it is a pleasure to be able to serve you with the best, highest quality mind, body, spirit information available.

I'm looking to expand and create a new information product for you.
To do this...I am on a mission to better understand what you need.
  • Are you looking for more fitness information, what kind of info are you looking for?
  • Do you want an at home workout program?
  • Are you really interested in understanding nutrition more?
  • Maybe you want to know how meditation can improve your success in weight loss or body sculpting?
  • Learn how to turn off the CANT's (Constant. Automatic. Negative. Thoughts.) in your head.
  • Are you looking to have a complete life transformation program (mind, body & spirit)?
These are just ideas.  But the important thing is that I get feed back from you.

As a fitness professional, coach, & trainer I am totally interested in you and what things you are looking for and need.

Maybe you just want to know :
  • The fastest way to lose 10 pounds or
  • Learn 5 tools to succeed in transforming your life.
Understanding what information you need and want by communicating directly with you is the best way for me to get a better idea on how to serve you in the best way.

I look forward to reading your comments.
Please give me as much information as possible.
Be creative!

Always remember.
a Healthy Mind = a Healthy Body!

Theo

No comments:

Post a Comment