Friday, August 17, 2012

This is my daily mantra.

FROM NOTHING, EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE!

So powerful, I had it permanently inked on my arm.

Every time I see my arm, I'm reminded of who I am as a creative spiritual being having a human experience.  I get to choose how my life goes, and how I respond.

From nothing, everything is possible speaks a Truth about us that means life is empty and meaningless, we can create the meaning that we choose. Knowing all is possible, what I choose on a daily basis can change.

Do not give situations power over you.  Take your power back, choose to respond from a place of Truth. The Truth will set you free.  Freedom is the ultimate place of everything is possible!

Today I choose to be healthy, whole, and complete!  I am unaffected by the daily influences of the world.  I eat powerful healthy foods to give my body energy and power to heal itself and become the true physical being I was designed to be.

I am strong, flexible, & tight.
I am ripped & sexy.
My body has the power to achieve everything I wish to achieve.

What messages do you tell yourself on a daily basis.
Do you persistently tell yourself that you are fat?
Do you always say you will start eating healthy tomorrow or next Monday?
Do you get on the scale with dread and worry about what you are going to see?
Do you surround yourself with others who speak the same way you do?
What are your friends and family saying about themselves?  Do they have the same story?

If you said yes to a few of these questions then you are not choosing to live your life in a way that will demonstrate the dreams you may have regarding your health and fitness.

It's time to break free!!!

If you really want to start to change your thinking about your health & fitness, and change your life?  

Try RSBC, you will become something new.  You can do it!

This is your Last chance offer for a trial week of Ripped & Sexy Bootcamp®:
http://ow.ly/1MWu0p

Get started on your new body now.
Remember, starting from nothingness, everything is possible!

Who's looking out for your health & wellness?

Theo Tilton NASM CPT
1.855.946.RSBC (7722)


No comments:

Post a Comment