Tuesday, August 21, 2012

What is your favorite local restaurant in town?

What is your favorite local restaurant in town? Let me know by 8/27/12.

Chances are you may eat there often. I'm looking to compile a list of the healthiest dishes at your Favorite restaurants. But in order to do this I need your help. Send me a list of your top 5 restaurants that you love to eat at or order  delivery.  Please include whether you eat breakfast lunch or dinner there. In order to control the scope of this undertaking I'm going to request that tou limit the restaurants selections to the Morristown area only this includes all adjacent towns. I look forward to seeing your list!

As an added request, if you could possibly get me a to go menu from your favorite restaurants or a link to the menu from the restaurants website that would be awesome.  The goal of this project is to give you plenty of places to be able to eat out locally during the winter without worrying about falling off your nutrition plan.

Who's looking out for ya?

Theo Tilton NASM CPT FNS

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Smartphone

2 comments:

  1. I like:
    Tops China of Morristown
    The Market Restaurant in Harding
    Pomodoros Italian in Morristown
    Cafe India of Morristown
    Suvios Pizza
    Muscle Makers Grille of Morristown
    Nara Sushi Morristown
    Authors Steaks

    I could keep going but I need to get something to eat after tonight's killer suspension workout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like:
    Tops China of Morristown
    The Market Restaurant in Harding
    Pomodoros Italian in Morristown
    Cafe India of Morristown
    Suvios Pizza
    Muscle Makers Grille of Morristown
    Nara Sushi Morristown
    Authors Steaks

    I could keep going but I need to get something to eat after tonight's killer suspension workout.

    ReplyDelete