Tuesday, December 11, 2012

12 Days of Fitness: Day #1

On the 1st day of fitness my trainer gave to me:
  • 2.5 minutes of seated relaxation & silence meditation to reflect on my wholeness with myself and the universe!

The holidays can be stressful.
  • Shopping
  • Family
  • Friends
  • Bad Food vs. Good Food
  • Trying to Lose Weight
  • Feeling bad about yourself
The list of stressors goes on and on!

Try to sit and meditate or just be silent for 2.5 minutes, that’s all, nothing else.  I promise you will feel better!

Starting tomorrow I will be giving you daily exercises for the remaining 11 days of fitness. Each day the list of exercises will get longer.  I will also be increasing your silence time on a daily basis.
Perform the exercises in the morning if possible.  Use this silence time to reflect and contemplate how you want to be in the world, and how you feel when you have achieved your goals. How do you feel when you have no stress?

Most of all Have Fun with the 12 days of fitness!

The goal of the 12 days of fitness is to align your mind, body, & spirit as we get closer to the New Year so that you will be fully prepared with the tools needed to get you where you want to be and how you want to feel in 2013 and for the rest of your life!

Peace, love and health,

Theo Tilton
Rippedandsexybootcamp.com


No comments:

Post a Comment